Vero® SE Series is a revolutionary light source system that integrates Bridgelux’s seventh generation COB technology with
poke-in connectivity enabling solder-free installation. Vero SE LED light sources streamline assembly processes, lower
manufacturing cost, simplify luminaire design, improve light quality and increase design flexibility.
Vero SE is available in four different light emitting surface (LES) configurations that operate reliably over a broad current
range. With Vero SE, secondary connector and holder components are not required, allowing for rapid integration of arrays
into fixtures and an efficient field replaceable solution. Vero SE arrays deliver increased lumen density for improved beam
control and precision lighting with 2 and 3 SDCM color control standards for clean and consistent uniform lighting.
Bridgelux Décor Series is our state of the art color line designed specifically for premium applications, producing unmatched
LED light quality with brilliant color-rendering options and offer pleasing and inspiring lighting palettes. Bridgelux Décor
Series color points are available on Vero® SE Series, Vero® Series, V Series™ and V Series™ HD.
Décor Series Class A is based on human response testing, providing color points with a combined GAI and CRI metric.
Décor Series™ Ultra products provide a high CRI of 97 and typical R9 value of 98, which emphasizes the reds and color
tones to which the human eye is most receptive – perfect for the most luxurious retail shops and world renowned museums.
Décor Series Ultra is designed as a replacement for halogen lamps
Décor Series™ Food products offer color points developed to address the unique requirements of the food, grocery, and
restaurant industries. Highlighting the distinctive colors and nuanced patterns found in meats and breads, the Décor Series
Food products are a must have for any butcher counter or bakery.
Décor Series ™ Entertainment products provide color points developed specifically for the healthcare and entertainment
industries. The 5600K cool white color point combined with a CRI of 90 or 97 provides the bright white required by these
Décor Series™ Street and Landmark is designed to be a direct replacement for high pressure sodium lamps.
• Poke-in connectivity
• Efficacy of 170 lm/W typical
• Lumen output performance ranges from 5,368 to
• Broad range of CCT options from 1750K to 6500K
• CRI options: minimum 65, 70, 80, and 90
• Color control: 2 and 3 SDCM for 2700K-4000K CCT
• Reliable operation at up to 2X nominal drive current
• Radial die pattern and improved lumen density
• Top side part number markings
• No exposed solder pads or electrical connections
bin code backside marking
• Poke-in connectivity enables solderless, connector
• Broad application coverage for interior and exterior
• Flexibility for application driven lighting design
• High quality, true color reproduction
• Uniform consistent white light
• Flexibility in design optimization
• Enhanced ease of use and assembly
• Ability to configure multiple arrays in series and
parallel reduces customer driver cost
• Improved inventory management and quality control
Need more detail pls kindly refer to this link below :